Thursday, March 17, 2011

Really?!?!



Last Wednesday was an amazing day. It was wonderful. I got to hear the heart beat of our 5th baby. I am going on ten weeks. The ultrasound was amazing. You could see the baby moving its tiny little legs, arms and head. I was just 8 weeks when I had the ultrasound and could not believe I could see all the movement. We are happy, shocked and excited all at the same time.

As some of you know I was suppose to have surgery Feb 10. Well Feb 8th I took the boys half way to Carol's house. I had lunch with them we departed and went our separate ways. All day I felt the need to take a pregnancy test...I put it off until after I dropped the boys off (because Joel can read now) So I took the test and sure enough it was positive. I was is shock. I called Josh...he was in even more shock. I called Carol to make sure she still would take the boys and then I called the Dr. to cancel the surgery. It was bitter sweet timing. That week would have been the birth week of our third child. Isn't it amazing how God works? He has blessed us with another amazing gift of life. God has been so amazing through the years and has pulled us through a lot but he always comes through.

The kids are really excited. They Joel wants a boy but is open to a girl. Abbey is really hoping for a sister. She is probably the most excited out of the kids.

God is working in our life so much. Josh wanted to try for a 4th after he got settled in his new job. I was still reserved about trying for another one...especially since Micah's medical issues are still not figured out. However God had another plan for us and we have been in shock for quite some time but we have come around and are extremely excited about this new little one and the additions it will bring to our family. I can not wait until October 14th comes along.

No comments: