Monday, March 7, 2011

So Proud

Josh is such an amazing husband and father. He is everything that I had ever dreamed of plus more. He is just amazing. I do not say much on the blog about him...I guess I just focus more on the kids, maybe I should change that. We just do not lead as exciting life as the kids. However Josh has been a trooper for a while at his job. I will not go into details but he should get a medal! He has been going through a long interview process and we finally can now say HE GOT THE JOB!!! This has been a long time coming and I am so proud of him. The best part is that it is closer to home. He will only be about 20 mins away now! He will be home at normal times and we can have dinner at normal times and we can spend more family time in the evening. Can you tell I am excited! He will be the new branch manager of his new company so he gets to use his soon to be MBA so schooling has paid off! (Well we still have to pay it off haha!) We are both extremely happy to start this new chapter in our life and are so glad God is providing for us. What an amazing husband God has given me!

No comments: