Friday, March 18, 2011

Josh's Last Day

Well, I just sent Josh off to his last day at his current job. He is pretty excited to be done there but I know he is going to miss most of the people who works for him. He has gained a pretty good relationship with a few people there and they have been part of our life since moving here four years ago this week. They have been nothing but great to us. The kids have always loved to go into Josh's office to talk to Daddy's friends. I have been excited for Josh the entire two weeks leading up to this day. I never thought I would have all the mixed emotions I have this morning. His company has been nothing but great to us. It is all we have known since he graduated college 7 years ago. I know we have an amazing year ahead of us and we will keep in touch with the people that we have enjoyed over the years. Here is to Josh on his last day!!! I love you Chucky!

No comments: