Micah is potty trained! We are SO PROUD of him! He has been some what interested in potty training for a while now but I just let him take the lead and let him sit on the potty when he wanted. He thought that just sitting on it was good enough. A couple of months ago I sent him down to Josh's parents house and sent him some undies and he wanted nothing to do with them. Carol tried a few times and so we let it go. I tried again when he got home and he still wanted nothing to do with them. So I let it go. I just figured it would be another thing he had to get used to and set in his mind and then we would try again. Well that Carol did. I sent the kids down late March and sent Micah with cartoon undies this time. She worked and worked with him, and Papa talked up the undies and they got them on him. It was a very trying couple of days but by the end of the week he was getting it all down, even number two. He is also doing wonderful at nap/bed time. When I went down to pick them up he was so proud of himself! He has not had an accident since and tonight when he was playing he yelled "potty" and ran to the potty! I was one proud mommy. I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Carol for all your dedication to the little guy and hard work on your part. Also, to Rick for your support and trips with Micah. Thank you again! Joel and Abbey have also been so GOOD with helping with him. They volunteer quite a bit to help out with taking him to the potty. They are great older siblings!
When we have potty trained the kids over the years it seems as if once they are potty trained then they grow up so much. Well over the last few days we have noticed a new Micah. He is talking all the more and telling silly stories and imitating all of the characters he sees on tv or in books. He is one of the funniest sense of humor. He cracks himself up which is the funniest part.
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment