skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chasers!
Yesterday was a heavy day. We had school in the morning. The neighbor stopped in and the kids had a 45 min play date and mommy got to talk with the neighbor. We all won all around! We had to drop a few packets off at a local school and then off to Bright Lights for Abbey and play time for the boys. Bright Lights is a Girl Mentorship and Bible Study for girls. Abbey gets to dress up in a dress and drink out of a tea cup and use her little saucer for snack. She absolutely LOVES this day. The boys get to be boys with all the other boys and love to run around in the huge basement. The moms have started a study as well and I am really enjoying the book I am reading. I am able to be pretty open with this group and have gotten great resources and advice. I love every minute of being there! We were invited to dinner at a good friends house so Abbey went with them for the evening and I took Joel to his soccer practice. Micah cheered him on from the sidelines...it was so cute. He would say "Joel Joel" smile and then clap three times and then sit down and act shy. They got to choose a name for the team as well. Joel chose Chasers and the other runners up were...Greyhounds, Gray and Green Eagles...and a few others I can not remember. However Joel's name won and he had a smile from ear to ear and was so eager to tell everyone at dinner. Very proud mommy moment as well! We had a wonderful mostly homemade dinner and great fellowship with other moms. The kids had a great time playing with the other kids and Micah had a wonderful time as well. He is very comfortable with the two wonderful girls we know and I just love them to death. Micah does not like most people in his space but he has opened up to these girls and I smile every time I see these girls with him. He was went with them (she picked him up out of my arms...yes you heard me right!) He went with her and they jumped on the trampoline. We did not get home until after 9:30 and I was beat. I got the kids to bed and headed there shortly after.
No comments:
Post a Comment