Since yesterday was Labor Day today was our Monday. It proved to be a Monday in many ways. School got started later then I like. The kids were having a hard time adjusting back to school from the long weekend. They did not see Micah for almost two days so they wanted to play with him instead of what they were suppose to be doing.
However once we got started with school all was well there. Once Abbey got done then she was playing with the little man and she was running and stubbed her toe on her right foot. It 'killed' her all day and so I let her take it easy. I asked her if we needed to go get it looked at and she said, 'yes'. So I told her we would miss soccer practice if we were to go...man it was amazing to see how fast that toe felt better! LOL So off to soccer we went. Her toe still is red and a little sore but I think we will survive!
Josh made it home early from class tonight so that was an added surprise for us while we were finishing up dinner. It helped me out a ton as he was able to help out with baths and bed times.
Well, the kids are down for the night and I am off to finish up dishes and laundry. Micah has speech first thing in the morning. He has missed Ms. Anne! She has been on vacation all of last week.
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment