Today started off great as we went to church. We have not made it regularly for a very long time but we are starting now! Micah did a lot better this week the last week. He still cried quite a bit but he sat most of the time and just watched the other kids. So hopefully in the next week or two he will be down playing with the other boys in his class...which his class is FULL of boys. Joel and Abbey loved their classes and the preacher hit home today with his sermon. I always love that!
Josh dropped me off at the homeschool church on his way home to get ready for our first LIFE classes tomorrow. I had to figure out how to set my laptop up with the projector and sound systems in both rooms so I can teach my photography class. I was very excited that everything worked out nicely.
We came home and had lunch and then Josh took Joel and Micah out to play while he read some of his school work. Abbey and I worked on Aunt Sara's babies quilt. We got the sides of the top done so our job this week is to get the top put together. I am really excited Abbey and I are working on it together.
I put Micah down for his nap and finished up a few things and then read my book. Before I knew it then it was time to take the kids to AWANA. Today they had a kick off party and so we had dinner at the church. They got to play for a little bit and then off to classes. They LOVED every minute tonight. Joel finished two sections and his leader said he did awesome. Abbey had her first day of Sparkies and LOVED it. She was able to get all of her first book done. She just has to show up next week to get another part of that signed off and then she gets to work in her book. I am a T&T leader for the 5th grade girls. I have a small group of 3-4 girls and the two that were there tonight are homeschooled so that was really nice to be able to talk to them.
We got home and Josh was not here. So we took off to find them in the neighborhood. Micah and him were taking a walk. Josh told me Micah had something in his pocket to show me. I asked Micah what it was and he pulled out a dollar. He was very proud of his dollar. We came home and put it in his piggy bank.
Got the kiddos to bed and and got to read a little bit more. Then I realized I had to print some items off for tomorrow. Figured I would jump on here while they were printing. I am off to dreamland!
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment