
Today started a little rough again. However the kids finally got on the same page and got school done. Micah got to spend an hour with his Ms. Anne and loved every min of it! She brought bubbles which are his favorite. We had a nap/quiet time which was a good break today. The kids were wound up so I dressed them all alike and off to the park we went. There is this one park that Josh and I found and thought it would be wonderful for pictures...well I thought that and Josh agreed! Before they got to play then I tried to get some pictures of them. Micah was all but cooperating. He just wanted to play. He would say cheese, however it was as he was looking down...up...or anywhere but me! I got some good shots of the kids. They are not all full color because I did not want them that way for when I print them. I hope you enjoy them as much as Josh and I have tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment