Friday, January 7, 2011

Mommy's Vacation Fall 2010

I was lucky enough this year to fly home to Colorado and visit family and my best friend Sara and her new little boy. I got to spend most of the time with her and enjoyed every moment of it. My mom took time off while my sister Karyn and her family was down and got to spend a good amount of time with them. I really enjoyed her three boys and our adventures. It was nice to have some one on one time with the boys but I know the kids would have enjoyed their time with their cousins.

Here are a few pics of my trip...

My Mom and her mom Pat

Karyn's Youngest Quentin 

My mom and her parents and siblings:
Nancy, Pat, Bill, John, Debbie and Gail (mom)

Oh this was a good laugh :)


The kids and their kids

The whole side but my two brothers and one cousin.

Uncle John and Cameron 

Karyn's boys loving the hammock...they did not want to get off.

Karyn and her family. Karyn and John and their boys:
Zach, Quentin, and Caleb

Me and my Sister Karyn...Love this girl! We wish we lived closer :)

As you can see I had a great time with family! As always I wish I got to spend more time with them all!

No comments: